Finding the right church can be tough!
If you’re looking at this page, you’re at least somewhat interested to know if FBC could be a place for you to belong. We exist as a church to see lives transformed by the good news of Jesus! We want to help you worship God, connect with others, grow in your faith, and seek to engage the needs of the world.
No church is perfect, but we hope to point you to God through his word, connect you with a loving community, and help you grow in your faith. Hope to see you soon!
– Pastor Matt
We would love to meet you!
Here are the basics: We meet at 9:00 and 10:30am for our Sunday worship services. We’re located right across the street from Benicia Middle School, just a minute or two off the 780 freeway.
You’ll find FBC to be a loving and warm group who are eager to welcome you in. Come check us out on a Sunday! We can’t wait to meet you.
We encourage you to come about 10 minutes early to get acquainted and check your kids in to FBC Kids programs if you’re interested.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What can I expect?
- On your first visit, enter through the main entrance. One of our volunteers will greet you at the welcome table and answer any questions you may have regarding the morning. Someone will also be available to direct you toward the bathrooms, coffee, kid’s check-in, etc. Grab a snack or coffee while you wait for the service to start!
- What should I wear?
- Most people dress in casual or business casual attire. So, just come as you are!
- What about my kids?
- We love kids! Kids Programming is available for age 4 through 5th grade during both services. Nursery care is also available for birth through age 3 during both services. Parents/guardians will receive nametags and parent tags at check-in.
- We also have a cry room available for parents with infants.
- Will you ask for money?
- For those who call FBC their church home, an offering basket will be passed during the service. As our guest, we do not expect you to give anything at this time other than The Card with any information you feel comfortable sharing.